Neuralstem (CUR), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the research and development of nervous system therapies based on its proprietary human neuronal stem cells and small molecule compounds.
CUR's stem cell based technology enables the isolation and expansion of human neural stem cells from various areas of the developing human brain and spinal cord enabling the generation of physiologically relevant human neurons of various types.
It is developing products include NSI-189, a chemical entity, which is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of major depressive disorder, as well as is in preclinical programs for the MCAO stroke, type 1 and 2 diabetes related neuropathy, irradiation-induced cognition, long-term potentiation enhancement, and angelman syndrome. CUR is also developing NSI-566, which has completed Phase II clinical trial for treating amyotrophic lateral sclerosis disease, as well as is in Phase I clinical trials for the treatment of chronic spinal cord injury and motor deficits due to ischemic stroke.
Neuralstem, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Germantown, Maryland.
- September 16, 2013 - 5:49pm | Research Notes
- September 10, 2013 - 11:01am | Regulatory
- September 4, 2013 - 1:39pm | Financings
- August 1, 2013 - 11:00am | Research Notes
May 28, 2013 - 10:05pm |
Out and About
Neuralstem (NYSEMKT: CUR) announced that a paper published today in the journal, STEM CELL RESEARCH AND THERAPY that rats transplanted with its spinal cord-derived human neural stem cells
- May 20, 2013 - 7:35pm | Out and About
May 17, 2013 - 11:01am |
Neuralstem (NYSE MKT: CUR) Q1/13 Results – SELL – can’t argue with recent appreciation but how long will it last?
- May 16, 2013 - 9:55pm | Out and About
- April 24, 2013 - 9:09am | Research Notes
- April 22, 2013 - 8:33am | Regulatory
April 18, 2013 - 7:39pm |
Out and About
Neuralstem, Inc. (NYSE MKT: CUR) CEO and president Richard Garr, will take part in a comprehensive Bio Maryland panel
- April 5, 2013 - 8:46am | IP & Patents
- September 14, 2012 - 6:14am | Financings
- August 16, 2012 - 8:08am | Scoreboard at a Glance
- August 15, 2012 - 7:54am | Financings
- August 10, 2012 - 1:50pm | Earnings
- June 25, 2012 - 8:59am | Regulatory
- May 16, 2012 - 9:07am | Scoreboard at a Glance
- May 9, 2012 - 12:47pm | Earnings
- February 6, 2012 - 10:49am