Neuralstem (CUR), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the research and development of nervous system therapies based on its proprietary human neuronal stem cells and small molecule compounds.
CUR's stem cell based technology enables the isolation and expansion of human neural stem cells from various areas of the developing human brain and spinal cord enabling the generation of physiologically relevant human neurons of various types.
It is developing products include NSI-189, a chemical entity, which is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of major depressive disorder, as well as is in preclinical programs for the MCAO stroke, type 1 and 2 diabetes related neuropathy, irradiation-induced cognition, long-term potentiation enhancement, and angelman syndrome. CUR is also developing NSI-566, which has completed Phase II clinical trial for treating amyotrophic lateral sclerosis disease, as well as is in Phase I clinical trials for the treatment of chronic spinal cord injury and motor deficits due to ischemic stroke.
Neuralstem, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Germantown, Maryland.
- August 10, 2012 - 1:50pm | Earnings
- June 25, 2012 - 8:59am | Regulatory
- May 16, 2012 - 9:07am | Scoreboard at a Glance
- May 9, 2012 - 12:47pm | Earnings
- February 6, 2012 - 10:49am
- October 27, 2011 - 10:04am
- October 24, 2011 - 9:08am
- October 12, 2011 - 8:40am
- August 11, 2011 - 7:01am
- August 3, 2011 - 8:44am
- July 15, 2011 - 8:08am
- May 11, 2011 - 2:01pm
- April 20, 2011 - 2:04pm
- April 12, 2011 - 10:50am
- April 5, 2011 - 3:02pm
- March 2, 2011 - 10:14am
- February 19, 2011 - 10:45am
- February 10, 2011 - 7:49am
- February 9, 2011 - 10:30am
- January 28, 2011 - 8:00am