Neuralstem (CUR), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the research and development of nervous system therapies based on its proprietary human neuronal stem cells and small molecule compounds.
CUR's stem cell based technology enables the isolation and expansion of human neural stem cells from various areas of the developing human brain and spinal cord enabling the generation of physiologically relevant human neurons of various types.
It is developing products include NSI-189, a chemical entity, which is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of major depressive disorder, as well as is in preclinical programs for the MCAO stroke, type 1 and 2 diabetes related neuropathy, irradiation-induced cognition, long-term potentiation enhancement, and angelman syndrome. CUR is also developing NSI-566, which has completed Phase II clinical trial for treating amyotrophic lateral sclerosis disease, as well as is in Phase I clinical trials for the treatment of chronic spinal cord injury and motor deficits due to ischemic stroke.
Neuralstem, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Germantown, Maryland.
- June 30, 2014 - 10:37am | Out and About
- June 18, 2014 - 10:02am | Out and About, Research Notes
- June 9, 2014 - 9:52am | Out and About, Financings
- May 8, 2014 - 9:48am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- April 16, 2014 - 10:43am | Research Notes
- March 28, 2014 - 10:52am | Research Notes
- March 25, 2014 - 9:50am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- March 11, 2014 - 10:45pm | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- February 23, 2014 - 3:20pm
- January 28, 2014 - 8:32am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- January 14, 2014 - 12:18pm | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- January 13, 2014 - 12:04pm | Research Notes
- January 3, 2014 - 10:31am | Financings
- December 17, 2013 - 8:45am | Financings
- November 16, 2013 - 6:54pm | Research Notes
- November 16, 2013 - 6:39pm | Research Notes
- October 29, 2013 - 10:09am | Financings
- October 29, 2013 - 9:55am | IP & Patents
- October 23, 2013 - 11:54am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- October 9, 2013 - 5:18pm | Research Notes