Neuralstem (CUR), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the research and development of nervous system therapies based on its proprietary human neuronal stem cells and small molecule compounds.
CUR's stem cell based technology enables the isolation and expansion of human neural stem cells from various areas of the developing human brain and spinal cord enabling the generation of physiologically relevant human neurons of various types.
It is developing products include NSI-189, a chemical entity, which is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of major depressive disorder, as well as is in preclinical programs for the MCAO stroke, type 1 and 2 diabetes related neuropathy, irradiation-induced cognition, long-term potentiation enhancement, and angelman syndrome. CUR is also developing NSI-566, which has completed Phase II clinical trial for treating amyotrophic lateral sclerosis disease, as well as is in Phase I clinical trials for the treatment of chronic spinal cord injury and motor deficits due to ischemic stroke.
Neuralstem, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Germantown, Maryland.
- May 6, 2015 - 3:36pm | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- March 12, 2015 - 10:34am | Regulatory
- February 5, 2015 - 8:46am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- December 31, 2014 - 9:28am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- November 17, 2014 - 10:59am | Research Notes
- November 14, 2014 - 1:58pm | Earnings
- November 7, 2014 - 1:12pm | Earnings
- October 30, 2014 - 11:07am | Financings
- October 23, 2014 - 11:16am | Research Notes
- October 16, 2014 - 2:13pm | Earnings Q3
- October 9, 2014 - 10:57am | Research Notes
- September 22, 2014 - 10:53am | Research Notes
- September 10, 2014 - 9:09am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- September 8, 2014 - 3:18pm | Model Portfolio
- September 4, 2014 - 9:04am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- August 18, 2014 - 10:40pm | Earnings
- August 13, 2014 - 8:51pm | Clear and Present Dangers
- August 4, 2014 - 9:44am | Research Notes
- August 3, 2014 - 10:30pm | Earnings Q2
- June 30, 2014 - 10:37am | Out and About