Earnings are the balance of revenue after deduction of costs and expenses. Every Quarter (Q), we breakdown the earning’s releases to identify the net loss or net incomes <few and far between>; the cash utilization from operations … as well as the amount of shares that contributed to that “condition”.
The usual key to the quarterly earnings is the amount of cash and cash equivalents available to sustain the organization through the new few Q’s or “runway”.
What matters beyond the spending … are the significant milestones and catalysts in furthering clinical development and trials… and if they have the cash to advance their vision and focus. I still believe companies … strive to fulfill the “sows ear to a silk purse” promise to … unlock … any future value to shareholders.
- June 2, 2018 - 7:11am | What's Hot, What's Hot, Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 10, 2018 - 9:22am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- November 3, 2017 - 1:08pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- May 5, 2017 - 8:59am | Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 10, 2017 - 12:00am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- November 2, 2016 - 8:46pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- August 4, 2016 - 10:50pm | Earnings, Earnings Q2
- May 26, 2016 - 8:35pm | Earnings, Earnings Q1
- February 9, 2016 - 11:22am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- April 13, 2015 - 7:01am | Earnings
- February 26, 2015 - 8:36am | Earnings
- February 18, 2015 - 9:46am | Earnings
- February 17, 2015 - 11:18am | Earnings
- February 17, 2015 - 11:13am | Earnings
- January 12, 2015 - 10:28am | Earnings
- November 21, 2014 - 2:47pm | Earnings
- November 20, 2014 - 12:44pm | Earnings
- November 20, 2014 - 9:39am | Earnings
- November 19, 2014 - 12:45pm | Earnings
- November 17, 2014 - 9:53am | Earnings