MiMedx Group (MDXG), a biopharmaceutical company, develops and markets regenerative biologics utilizing human placental tissue allografts with patent-protected processes for various sectors of healthcare.
MDXG processes the human placental tissue utilizing its proprietary PURION Process to produce allografts. The company's proprietary processing methodology employs aseptic processing techniques in addition to terminal sterilization. Its biomaterial platform technologies include AmnioFix and EpiFix that are tissue technologies processed from human amniotic membrane derived from donated placental tissue for homologous applications; OrthoFlo, an amniotic fluid-derived allograft for homologous applications; Physio, a bone grafting material comprising 100% bone tissue with no added carrier; and CollaFix, a technology platform derived from collagen fiber technology designed to mimic the natural composition, structure, and mechanical properties of musculoskeletal tissues to augment their repair.
MDXG also offers EpiCord, an umbilical cord allograft that provides a connective tissue matrix to replace or supplement damaged or inadequate integumental tissue; AmnioCord, an umbilical cord allograft that offers a protective environment for the healing process; and AmnioFill, a cellular tissue matrix allograft that enhances healing.
Its products have applications in the areas of wound care, burns, surgery, orthopedics, spine, sports medicine, ophthalmology, and dentistry.
MiMedx Group, Inc. is headquartered in Marietta, Georgia.
May 16, 2020 - 12:13pm |
Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings Q1
Athersys (ATHX), Homology Medicine (FIXX), Verastem (VSTM), EDITAS Medicine (EDIT), REGENXBIO (RGNX), Caladius Biosciences (CLBS), Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (BLCM),, uniQure (QURE), CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP),Aduro Biotech (ADRO), Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (BCLI), Editas medicine (EDIT), Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT), Inyellia Therapeutics (NTLA), Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS), Ultragenyx (RARE), Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR), Solid Biosciences (SLDB), MiMedx (MDXG), Stemline Therapeutics (STML) acquired by Menarini, an Italian pharma, Fate therapeutics (FATE), Sangamo Therapeutics (SGMO), bluebird bio (BLUE), BioLife Solutions BLFS, Biostage (BSTG), Pluristem (PSTI)
- May 10, 2020 - 11:36am | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About
- April 11, 2020 - 1:23pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q4
- January 23, 2019 - 12:51pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About
- September 11, 2018 - 1:18pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q2
- July 2, 2018 - 12:04pm | Research Notes
- June 7, 2018 - 9:59am | Out and About, Research Notes
- June 2, 2018 - 7:11am | Out and About, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q1
- April 26, 2018 - 10:11am | Analysis
- March 26, 2018 - 10:02am | Research Notes
- March 10, 2018 - 9:22am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- March 4, 2018 - 11:11am | Analysis, Out and About
- November 3, 2017 - 1:08pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- May 5, 2017 - 8:59am | Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 10, 2017 - 12:00am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- November 2, 2016 - 8:46pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- August 4, 2016 - 10:50pm | Earnings, Earnings Q2
- April 11, 2016 - 11:49am | Henry'omics
- December 8, 2015 - 8:57am | Research Notes
- December 7, 2015 - 10:50am | Analyst Reviews