|Closing Bell||Full Access|
|Research Notes||Full Access|
|Analyst Reviews||Full Access|
|Officer Compensation and Holdings||Full Access|
|Insider Holding||Full Access|
|Short Sales||Full Access|
|Regulatory Updates||Full Access|
|BOD and C-Suite Updates||Full Access|
|Earnings Alerts||Full Access|
|Earnings Reporting||Full Access|
|Institutional Holdings||Full Access|
|Governance and Transparency||Full Access|
|IP and Patent Updates||Full Access|
|Pharma Partnering||Full Access|
|Roll Call||Full Access|
|Executive Interview||Full Access|
|Corporate Spotlight||Full Access|
|Week in Review||Full Access|
|Quarterly Sector Reporting||Full Access|
|Clear and Present Dangers||Full Access|
|Debt is a Drag||Full Access|
Below is a schedule of service our services. The fees are provided in cash ($USD) payable yearly and are valid for/with a thirty day notice of withdrawal.
RegMed Investors (RMi) Service: (all fees quoted on quarterly/annual basis)
Annual invoicing is the prescribed payment program.
- Membership: $250/quarter ($1,000/year)
If there are any questions and/or concerns, please contact me at 617.559.1080 at your convenience. We look forward to continuing our relationship as we continue to provide the stem cell, gene therapy, immuno-oncology and RegMed sector with interpretation and pricing metrics.
RMi’s subscription rates are based on the term of commitment. Quarterly invoicing is available, though most clients choose to pay annually.
Cancelation policy: 30 days' notice.
Subscriptions to professional journals and trade magazines related to your work are deductible. An expense is ordinary if it is common and accepted in your trade, business, or profession. An expense is necessary if it is appropriate and helpful to your business. An expense does not have to be required to be considered necessary.
- Investment Managers
- Research Analysts
- Hedge Funds
- Buy-side Traders
- Investment Bankers
- Wealth Managers
- Consultants and Advisors
- IR and corporate operatives
- Individual Investors
- Retail Brokers
Benefits of Membership
- Actionable intelligence with a “full glass versus a half”,
- Daily Dialogue of opening bell, mid-day rhythms and closing bell interpretations and recaps;
- Intraday “Research Notes” to profitable and timely trading events;
- 24/7 “Roll Call” of pricing timeliness and valuation triggers of RegMed equities;
- Regulatory Updates on trials and status;
- Breaking news with a pricing component to the valuation paradigm;
- Earnings breakdowns;
- Governance and Transparency;
- Institutional Holdings – “who’s holding”;
- IP and Patents Updates – “granting the life’s breath” of our industry group”;
- BOD and C-Suite changes and updates;
- The Scoreboard - “grading the universe”;
- CEO and Opinion leader interviews;
- Week in Review – a compendium of news that transpired in the week, if you missed it!
- And … finally Henry'omics - his amplification of sector trends and real-time perceptions.