Neuralstem (CUR), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the research and development of nervous system therapies based on its proprietary human neuronal stem cells and small molecule compounds.
CUR's stem cell based technology enables the isolation and expansion of human neural stem cells from various areas of the developing human brain and spinal cord enabling the generation of physiologically relevant human neurons of various types.
It is developing products include NSI-189, a chemical entity, which is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of major depressive disorder, as well as is in preclinical programs for the MCAO stroke, type 1 and 2 diabetes related neuropathy, irradiation-induced cognition, long-term potentiation enhancement, and angelman syndrome. CUR is also developing NSI-566, which has completed Phase II clinical trial for treating amyotrophic lateral sclerosis disease, as well as is in Phase I clinical trials for the treatment of chronic spinal cord injury and motor deficits due to ischemic stroke.
Neuralstem, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Germantown, Maryland.
- September 11, 2018 - 1:18pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q2
- July 23, 2018 - 12:34pm | Research Notes
- June 2, 2018 - 7:11am | Out and About, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 10, 2018 - 9:22am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- March 4, 2018 - 11:11am | Analysis, Out and About
- November 3, 2017 - 1:08pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- May 5, 2017 - 8:59am | Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 10, 2017 - 12:00am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- November 2, 2016 - 8:46pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- September 12, 2016 - 8:50am | Research Notes
- August 4, 2016 - 10:50pm | Earnings, Earnings Q2
- June 24, 2016 - 12:48pm | Research Notes
- June 13, 2016 - 9:21am | Research Notes
- May 20, 2016 - 11:05am | Henry'omics
- May 3, 2016 - 11:54am | Henry'omics, Financings
- May 2, 2016 - 4:40pm | Henry'omics, Financings
- February 16, 2016 - 8:26am | Henry'omics, BOD & C-Suite Updates
- November 16, 2015 - 10:34am | Earnings Q3
- July 23, 2015 - 9:15am | Research Notes, IP & Patents
- June 26, 2015 - 10:08am | Regulatory, Research Notes