BioLife Solutions (BLFS) develops, manufactures, and markets patented hypothermic storage and cryopreservation solutions for cells and tissues.
Its products are serum-free and protein-free solutions, which are formulated to reduce preservation-induced, delayed-onset cell damage, and death. The company offers HypoThermosol FRS, a hypothermic storage and shipping media product to mitigate temperature-induced molecular cell stress responses that occur during chilling and re-warming of biologics, intermediate products, and final cell products intended for research and clinical applications; and CryoStor cryopreservation freeze media products, which are designed to mitigate temperature-induced molecular cell stress responses during freezing and thawing. It also provides BloodStor freeze media products, such as BloodStor 55-5 and BloodStor 100 for cryopreservation of stem and other cells isolated from umbilical cord and peripheral blood, and bone marrow; and cell thawing media, which offers Dextran and saline for washing cryopreserved cells and tissues to dilute or remove cryo-protectants.
In addition, the company provides custom product formulation and packaging services; contract aseptic manufacturing formulation, fill, and finish services of liquid media products; and precision thermal packaging products and cloud-hosted Web applications.
It markets its products to the regenerative medicine, bio-banking, drug discovery markets, comprising hospital-based stem cell transplant centers, pharmaceutical companies, cord blood and adult stem cell banks, hair transplant centers, and suppliers of cells to the drug discovery, toxicology testing, and diagnostic markets.
BioLife Solutions, Inc. was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Bothell, Washington.
May 16, 2020 - 12:13pm |
Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings Q1
Athersys (ATHX), Homology Medicine (FIXX), Verastem (VSTM), EDITAS Medicine (EDIT), REGENXBIO (RGNX), Caladius Biosciences (CLBS), Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (BLCM),, uniQure (QURE), CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP),Aduro Biotech (ADRO), Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (BCLI), Editas medicine (EDIT), Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT), Inyellia Therapeutics (NTLA), Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS), Ultragenyx (RARE), Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR), Solid Biosciences (SLDB), MiMedx (MDXG), Stemline Therapeutics (STML) acquired by Menarini, an Italian pharma, Fate therapeutics (FATE), Sangamo Therapeutics (SGMO), bluebird bio (BLUE), BioLife Solutions BLFS, Biostage (BSTG), Pluristem (PSTI)
- May 11, 2020 - 2:08pm | Research Notes
- April 11, 2020 - 1:23pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q4
- November 3, 2019 - 2:45pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings
- January 23, 2019 - 12:51pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About
- January 8, 2019 - 1:13pm | Out and About, Out and About
- November 9, 2018 - 8:39am | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings
- September 11, 2018 - 1:18pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q2
- July 2, 2018 - 10:04am | Research Notes
- June 2, 2018 - 7:11am | Out and About, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 10, 2018 - 9:22am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- March 4, 2018 - 11:11am | Analysis, Out and About
- November 3, 2017 - 1:08pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- May 5, 2017 - 8:59am | Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 27, 2017 - 12:52pm | Out and About, Research Notes
- March 10, 2017 - 12:00am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- December 20, 2016 - 8:06am | Research Notes
- November 2, 2016 - 8:46pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- September 7, 2016 - 7:59am | Research Notes, Financings
- August 4, 2016 - 10:50pm | Earnings, Earnings Q2