Vericel Corporation (VCEL) a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, researches, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells patient-specific expanded cellular therapies for use in the treatment of patients with severe diseases and conditions.
VCEL markets three autologous cell therapy products, including Carticel and MACI, which are used for the treatment of cartilage defects in the knee; and Epicel, a permanent skin replacement that is used for the treatment of patients with deep-dermal or full-thickness burns comprising greater than or equal to 30 percent of total body surface area in the United States.
VCEL also develops ixmyelocel-T, which is in Phase IIb clinical trial, a patient-specific multicellular therapy for the treatment of advanced heart failure due to ischemic dilated cardiomyopathy.
The company was formerly known as Aastrom Biosciences, Inc. Vericel Corporation was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- December 8, 2015 - 8:57am | Research Notes
- July 29, 2015 - 10:41am | Earnings Alert
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 14, 2015 - 12:16pm | Research Notes, What's Hot
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- June 10, 2015 - 12:10pm | Regulatory, Research Notes
- March 26, 2015 - 8:27am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- January 29, 2015 - 8:54am | Regulatory
- January 7, 2015 - 9:21am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- December 8, 2014 - 10:58am | Financings
- November 25, 2014 - 9:38am | What's Hot
- November 16, 2013 - 6:54pm | Research Notes