Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. develops cellular therapeutics for specific diseases and medical conditions.
CYTX primarily provides Cytori Cell Therapy, which is in Phase III pivotal clinical trial for the treatment of impaired hand function in scleroderma.
CYTX offers Celution System devices, proprietary enzymes, and sterile consumable sets that are used at the point-of-therapeutic application or at an off-site processing center; and StemSource cell and tissue banking systems, as well as surgical accessories and instruments.
CYTX also provides ATI-0918, a liposomal encapsulation of doxorubicin for use in treating breast cancer, ovarian cancer, multiple myeloma, and Kaposi's sarcoma; and ATI-1123, a liposomal formulation of docetaxel for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer, breast cancer, squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck cancer, gastric adenocarcinoma, and hormone refractory prostate cancer.
The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
- March 10, 2018 - 9:22am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- March 4, 2018 - 11:11am | Analysis, Out and About
- November 3, 2017 - 1:08pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- May 31, 2017 - 10:02am | Out and About, Research Notes
- May 5, 2017 - 8:59am | Earnings, Earnings Q1
- April 10, 2017 - 4:52pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Financings
- March 10, 2017 - 12:00am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- February 9, 2017 - 1:13pm | Research Notes
- November 2, 2016 - 8:46pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- August 4, 2016 - 10:50pm | Earnings, Earnings Q2
- June 28, 2016 - 8:59am | Research Notes
- June 27, 2016 - 6:51am | Research Notes
- June 13, 2016 - 7:21am | Financings
- June 7, 2016 - 9:19am | Financings
- May 25, 2016 - 7:24am | Research Notes, Henry'omics
- May 17, 2016 - 10:51am | Henry'omics, Financings
- April 27, 2016 - 8:32am | Henry'omics, Out and About
- March 24, 2016 - 10:05am | Henry'omics, Out and About
- March 23, 2016 - 9:07am | Henry'omics, Out and About
- February 8, 2016 - 7:56am | Research Notes, Henry'omics