Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. develops cellular therapeutics for specific diseases and medical conditions.
CYTX primarily provides Cytori Cell Therapy, which is in Phase III pivotal clinical trial for the treatment of impaired hand function in scleroderma.
CYTX offers Celution System devices, proprietary enzymes, and sterile consumable sets that are used at the point-of-therapeutic application or at an off-site processing center; and StemSource cell and tissue banking systems, as well as surgical accessories and instruments.
CYTX also provides ATI-0918, a liposomal encapsulation of doxorubicin for use in treating breast cancer, ovarian cancer, multiple myeloma, and Kaposi's sarcoma; and ATI-1123, a liposomal formulation of docetaxel for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer, breast cancer, squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck cancer, gastric adenocarcinoma, and hormone refractory prostate cancer.
The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
- December 18, 2015 - 7:36am | Research Notes, Henry'omics
- December 2, 2015 - 9:00am | Research Notes, News
- December 1, 2015 - 10:21am | News
- November 30, 2015 - 10:34am | Research Notes
- September 10, 2015 - 9:02am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- September 8, 2015 - 9:18am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- September 3, 2015 - 9:15am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- August 25, 2015 - 9:28am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- August 6, 2015 - 9:40am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- July 30, 2015 - 8:41am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- July 29, 2015 - 10:39am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- July 28, 2015 - 10:12am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- June 15, 2015 - 8:18am | Research Notes
- June 10, 2015 - 11:29am | News, Research Notes
- June 5, 2015 - 12:17pm | News
- June 1, 2015 - 9:32am | Financings