Caladrius (CLBS) the former NeoStem engages in the development of proprietary cell therapy products.
Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with multiple technology platforms targeting autoimmune and select cardiology indications.
CLBS is investigating its lead product candidate, CLBS03, an ex vivo expanded polyclonal T regulatory cell therapy for the treatment of recent-onset type 1 diabetes, in an ongoing Phase 2 trial.
CLBS14, a CD34+ cell therapy intended as a treatment for coronary microvascular dysfunction, is Caladrius’ proprietary and patent protected formulation of CD34 cells designed specifically to enhance the potency of the CD34 cells for repair and regeneration of cardiovascular tissue. Its companion product, CLBS12, is specifically formulated for intramuscular administration for the treatment of lower extremity ischemia.
A phase 2 study of CLBS12 as a treatment for critical limb ischemia recently was initiated in Japan, a successful outcome of which will qualify the program for consideration of early conditional approval based on discussions with the Japanese regulatory authorities as provided for under Japan’s progressive regenerative medicine regulations.
Founded as NeoStem in 1980, CLBS is headquartered in Basking Ridge, NJ.
- September 24, 2015 - 8:48am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- September 22, 2015 - 9:40am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 23, 2015 - 9:00am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- June 23, 2015 - 8:15am | Regulatory, Research Notes
- June 15, 2015 - 8:33am | Research Notes
- May 29, 2015 - 9:28am | What's Hot