Caladrius (CLBS) the former NeoStem engages in the development of proprietary cell therapy products.
Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with multiple technology platforms targeting autoimmune and select cardiology indications.
CLBS is investigating its lead product candidate, CLBS03, an ex vivo expanded polyclonal T regulatory cell therapy for the treatment of recent-onset type 1 diabetes, in an ongoing Phase 2 trial.
CLBS14, a CD34+ cell therapy intended as a treatment for coronary microvascular dysfunction, is Caladrius’ proprietary and patent protected formulation of CD34 cells designed specifically to enhance the potency of the CD34 cells for repair and regeneration of cardiovascular tissue. Its companion product, CLBS12, is specifically formulated for intramuscular administration for the treatment of lower extremity ischemia.
A phase 2 study of CLBS12 as a treatment for critical limb ischemia recently was initiated in Japan, a successful outcome of which will qualify the program for consideration of early conditional approval based on discussions with the Japanese regulatory authorities as provided for under Japan’s progressive regenerative medicine regulations.
Founded as NeoStem in 1980, CLBS is headquartered in Basking Ridge, NJ.
May 16, 2020 - 12:13pm |
Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings Q1
Athersys (ATHX), Homology Medicine (FIXX), Verastem (VSTM), EDITAS Medicine (EDIT), REGENXBIO (RGNX), Caladius Biosciences (CLBS), Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (BLCM),, uniQure (QURE), CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP),Aduro Biotech (ADRO), Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (BCLI), Editas medicine (EDIT), Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT), Inyellia Therapeutics (NTLA), Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS), Ultragenyx (RARE), Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR), Solid Biosciences (SLDB), MiMedx (MDXG), Stemline Therapeutics (STML) acquired by Menarini, an Italian pharma, Fate therapeutics (FATE), Sangamo Therapeutics (SGMO), bluebird bio (BLUE), BioLife Solutions BLFS, Biostage (BSTG), Pluristem (PSTI)
- May 11, 2020 - 2:08pm | Research Notes
- April 11, 2020 - 1:23pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q4
- November 3, 2019 - 2:45pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings
- November 9, 2018 - 8:39am | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings
- September 11, 2018 - 1:18pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q2
- June 19, 2018 - 9:19am | Research Notes
- June 2, 2018 - 7:11am | Out and About, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q1
- April 10, 2018 - 8:50am | Research Notes
- March 13, 2018 - 11:44am | Research Notes
- March 10, 2018 - 9:22am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- March 6, 2018 - 9:00am | Research Notes
- March 4, 2018 - 11:11am | Analysis, Out and About
- November 3, 2017 - 1:08pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- May 5, 2017 - 8:59am | Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 10, 2017 - 12:00am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- November 2, 2016 - 8:46pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- November 1, 2016 - 10:28am | Research Notes
- September 15, 2016 - 8:38am | Research Notes, Financings
- August 4, 2016 - 10:50pm | Earnings, Earnings Q2