Fate Therapeutics (FATE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops programmed cellular immunotherapies for cancer and immune disorders worldwide.
FATE’s immuno-oncology product candidates include FATE-NK100, a natural killer (NK) cell cancer immunotherapy that consists of adaptive memory NK cells; engineered hnCD16 induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC)-derived natural killer cell therapy candidates for hematologic/solid tumors; and engineered chimeric antigen receptor iPSC-derived T cell therapy product candidates for hematologic/solid tumors.
FATE's immuno-regulation product candidates comprise ProTmune, an investigational programmed cellular immunotherapy for use as a next-generation allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation cell graft; and ToleraCyte for the treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases; engineered iPSC-derived CD34+ cell therapy for immune disorders.
Fate Therapeutics, Inc. has a research collaboration and license agreement with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to develop off-the-shelf T-cell immunotherapies; a research collaboration partnership with the University of California San Diego to develop off-the-shelf chimeric antigen receptor-targeted natural killer cell cancer immunotherapies. It also has a strategic research collaboration and license agreement with Juno Therapeutics, Inc. to identify small molecule modulators that enhance the function of T cells.
Fate Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
- December 7, 2015 - 9:48am | Research Notes
- October 28, 2015 - 10:27am | Research Notes
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 15, 2015 - 9:12am | Research Notes, BOD & C-Suite Updates
- July 14, 2015 - 11:13am | Research Notes, What's Hot
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- June 8, 2015 - 10:06am | Regulatory, Research Notes
- June 6, 2015 - 10:32am | What's Hot
- May 27, 2015 - 4:24pm | Financings
- May 18, 2015 - 4:56pm | Financings
- May 6, 2015 - 9:53am | What's Hot
- April 22, 2015 - 11:37am | Regulatory
- December 31, 2014 - 9:21am | Financings
- December 18, 2014 - 10:26am | Research Notes
- November 14, 2014 - 1:58pm | Earnings
- November 12, 2014 - 9:37am | Earnings
- November 5, 2014 - 10:16am | Earnings Alert
- October 16, 2014 - 2:13pm | Earnings Q3