Fate Therapeutics (FATE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops programmed cellular immunotherapies for cancer and immune disorders worldwide.
FATE’s immuno-oncology product candidates include FATE-NK100, a natural killer (NK) cell cancer immunotherapy that consists of adaptive memory NK cells; engineered hnCD16 induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC)-derived natural killer cell therapy candidates for hematologic/solid tumors; and engineered chimeric antigen receptor iPSC-derived T cell therapy product candidates for hematologic/solid tumors.
FATE's immuno-regulation product candidates comprise ProTmune, an investigational programmed cellular immunotherapy for use as a next-generation allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation cell graft; and ToleraCyte for the treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases; engineered iPSC-derived CD34+ cell therapy for immune disorders.
Fate Therapeutics, Inc. has a research collaboration and license agreement with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to develop off-the-shelf T-cell immunotherapies; a research collaboration partnership with the University of California San Diego to develop off-the-shelf chimeric antigen receptor-targeted natural killer cell cancer immunotherapies. It also has a strategic research collaboration and license agreement with Juno Therapeutics, Inc. to identify small molecule modulators that enhance the function of T cells.
Fate Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
- June 2, 2018 - 7:11am | Out and About, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 19, 2018 - 8:39am | Out and About, Research Notes
- March 10, 2018 - 9:22am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- March 4, 2018 - 11:11am | Analysis, Out and About
- December 13, 2017 - 10:14am | Out and About, Financings
- November 3, 2017 - 1:08pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- May 5, 2017 - 8:59am | Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 13, 2017 - 12:57pm | Research Notes
- March 10, 2017 - 12:00am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- January 5, 2017 - 8:45am | Research Notes
- November 22, 2016 - 8:37am | Research Notes, Financings
- November 2, 2016 - 8:46pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- September 7, 2016 - 8:27am | Research Notes
- August 8, 2016 - 8:51am | Research Notes, Financings
- August 4, 2016 - 10:50pm | Earnings, Earnings Q2
- June 20, 2016 - 10:38am | Research Notes
- May 17, 2016 - 10:18am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- May 16, 2016 - 11:38am | Research Notes, Henry'omics
- February 22, 2016 - 7:50am | Henry'omics, Out and About
- December 7, 2015 - 9:48am | Research Notes