AxoGen (AXGN) is a medical technology company dedicated to peripheral nerve repair.
AXGN's surgical nerve repair solutions include Avance Nerve Graft, an off-the-shelf processed human nerve allograft for bridging severed nerves without the comorbidities associated with a second surgical site; AxoGuard Nerve Connector, a porcine submucosa extracellular matrix (ECM) coaptation aid for tensionless repair of severed nerves; and AxoGuard Nerve Protector, a porcine submucosa ECM product that is used to wrap and protect injured peripheral nerves, as well as reinforces the nerve reconstruction while preventing soft tissue attachments.
Its solutions also comprise Avive Soft Tissue Membrane, a minimally processed human umbilical cord membrane that is used as a resorbable soft tissue covering to separate tissues and modulate inflammation in the surgical bed.
In addition, the company offers AcroVal neurosensory and motor testing system, which consists of AcroGrip for use in hand grip strength measurement; AcroPinch for measuring pinch strength; and Pressure-Specified Sensory Device, a somatosensory evaluation and measurement device. Further, it provides AxoTouch two point discriminator, a tool that is used for measuring the innervation density of surface area of the skin.
AXGN provides its products to hospitals, surgery centers, and military hospitals in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and other European countries, and internationally.
AxoGen, Inc. is headquartered in Alachua, Florida.
May 16, 2020 - 12:13pm |
Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings Q1
Athersys (ATHX), Homology Medicine (FIXX), Verastem (VSTM), EDITAS Medicine (EDIT), REGENXBIO (RGNX), Caladius Biosciences (CLBS), Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (BLCM),, uniQure (QURE), CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP),Aduro Biotech (ADRO), Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (BCLI), Editas medicine (EDIT), Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT), Inyellia Therapeutics (NTLA), Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS), Ultragenyx (RARE), Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR), Solid Biosciences (SLDB), MiMedx (MDXG), Stemline Therapeutics (STML) acquired by Menarini, an Italian pharma, Fate therapeutics (FATE), Sangamo Therapeutics (SGMO), bluebird bio (BLUE), BioLife Solutions BLFS, Biostage (BSTG), Pluristem (PSTI)
- May 11, 2020 - 2:08pm | Research Notes
- May 10, 2020 - 11:36am | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About
- April 11, 2020 - 1:23pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q4
- November 3, 2019 - 2:45pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings
- September 11, 2018 - 1:18pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q2
- June 2, 2018 - 7:11am | Out and About, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q1
- May 9, 2018 - 7:43am | Out and About, Out and About, Financings
- March 10, 2018 - 9:22am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- March 4, 2018 - 11:11am | Analysis, Out and About
- November 16, 2017 - 9:24am | Research Notes, Financings
- November 3, 2017 - 1:08pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- May 5, 2017 - 8:59am | Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 27, 2017 - 12:52pm | Out and About, Research Notes
- March 10, 2017 - 12:00am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- November 2, 2016 - 8:46pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- October 6, 2016 - 4:19pm | Research Notes, Financings
- August 4, 2016 - 10:50pm | Earnings, Earnings Q2
- June 27, 2016 - 7:12am | Research Notes
- March 1, 2016 - 8:19am | BOD & C-Suite Updates