ImmunoCellular Therapeutics (IMUC)., a clinical-stage biotechnology company, develops immune-based therapies for the treatment of various cancers.
IMUC’s lead product candidate is ICT-107, a dendritic cell (DC) immunotherapy targeting cancer stem cells (CSCs) and cancer antigens, which is in Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of glioblastoma
IMUC is also developing ICT-140, a DC-based immunotherapy targeting CSCs and cancer antigens that is in Phase I clinical trials for the treatment of ovarian cancer; and ICT-121, a DC-based immunotherapy targeting CD133 markers and CSCs, which is in Phase I clinical trials to treat recurrent GBM and other solid tumor cancers.
In addition, it has a portfolio of other potential therapeutic immunotherapies to treat cancer.
The company was formerly known as Optical Molecular Imaging, Inc. and changed its name to ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. in November 2006. ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. is based in Calabasas, California.
- November 20, 2015 - 10:06am | Research Notes
- September 24, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes, Financings
- September 22, 2015 - 7:03am | Research Notes, BOD & C-Suite Updates
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- June 15, 2015 - 8:33am | Research Notes
- April 17, 2015 - 8:45am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- February 23, 2015 - 8:43am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- February 19, 2015 - 8:54am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- December 17, 2014 - 9:22am | Regulatory
- December 12, 2014 - 9:23am | Financings
- December 1, 2014 - 9:33am | Regulatory
- November 14, 2014 - 1:58pm | Earnings
- November 14, 2014 - 1:46pm | Research Notes
- November 10, 2014 - 10:03am | Earnings
- October 16, 2014 - 2:13pm | Earnings Q3
- September 24, 2014 - 9:15am | IP & Patents
- September 17, 2014 - 10:06am | Regulatory