Cellectis (Paris: ALCLS) (Alternext: ALCLS) (NASDAQ: CLLS)develops innovative cancer products based on engineered T cells armed with a Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) to target liquid and solid tumors. Cellectis’ state-of-the-art genome engineering technologies take T cell CAR technologies to the next level. An engineered T cell can in particular be converted into an allogeneic product or resist existing cancer treatments, or it can overcome checkpoint inhibition. Cellectis is focusing on certain types of cancers, particularly leukemia (B cells malignancies) and solid tumors (12 antigenic targets).
Cellectis priced of its initial public offering of 5.5 M American Depositary Shares (ADSs), each representing an ordinary share at a price to the public of $41.50 per ADS. The ADSs are expected to begin trading on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol “CLLS” on Wednesday, 3/25/15. In addition, Cellectis has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 825,000 ADSs. BofA Merrill Lynch, Jefferies and Piper Jaffray & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Oppenheimer & Co. and Trout Capital are acting as co-managers for the offering.
- November 19, 2015 - 8:02am | Research Notes
- November 5, 2015 - 9:31am | Research Notes
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 16, 2015 - 6:58pm | Research Notes, News
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- June 3, 2015 - 6:58am | News
- March 25, 2015 - 9:26am | Financings