Cellectis (Paris: ALCLS) (Alternext: ALCLS) (NASDAQ: CLLS)a gene-editing company, develops and sells immuno-oncology products based on gene-edited T-cells that express chimeric antigen receptors to target and eradicate cancer in France.
CLLS lead product candidate is UCART19, an allogeneic T-cell product candidate for the treatment of CD19 expressing hematologic malignancies, which develop in acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) and CLL. The company's products also comprise UCART123 for acute myeloid leukemia indications and blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm; UCARTCS1 for multiple myeloma (MM) indications; UCART22 for ALL; and UCART38 for T-cell ALL and MM.
CLLS has strategic alliances with Pfizer Inc. to generate CAR T-cells in the field of oncology; Les Laboratoires Servier SAS to develop and commercialize product candidates; The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to research and develop novel cellular immunotherapies for patients suffering from various liquid tumors; and Cornell University to accelerate the development of a targeted immunotherapy for patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
Cellectis S.A. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Paris, France.
- November 19, 2015 - 8:02am | Research Notes
- November 5, 2015 - 9:31am | Research Notes
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 16, 2015 - 6:58pm | Research Notes, News
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- June 3, 2015 - 6:58am | News
- March 25, 2015 - 9:26am | Financings