Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc., a biotechnology company, engages in developing adult stem cell therapies for neurodegenerative disorders, such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinsons disease, and multiple sclerosis. It holds rights to develop and commercialize its NurOwn technology through a worldwide licensing agreement with Ramot, the technology transfer company of the Tel Aviv University.
BCLI's NurOwn technology, an autologous adult stem cell therapy technology that differentiates bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells into specialized neuron-supporting cells. It also has agreements with Hadasit Medical Research Services and Development Ltd. to conduct its ALS clinical trials at the Hadassah Medical Center.
Brainstorm Cell Therapy was formerly known as Golden Hand Resources Inc. and changed its name to Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc. in November 2004. BCLI was founded in 2000 and is based in New York, New York.
- November 30, 2015 - 7:23am | Research Notes
- September 23, 2015 - 7:06am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- August 11, 2015 - 10:12am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- April 21, 2015 - 8:25am | IP & Patents
- April 14, 2015 - 8:53am | Regulatory
- February 9, 2015 - 8:58am | IP & Patents
- February 3, 2015 - 8:30am | Regulatory
- January 8, 2015 - 1:20pm | Financings
- January 7, 2015 - 10:12am | Financings
- January 5, 2015 - 12:01pm | Research Notes
- December 15, 2014 - 9:32am | Financings
- November 14, 2014 - 1:58pm | Earnings
- November 13, 2014 - 11:12am | Earnings
- November 5, 2014 - 10:09am | Earnings Alert
- October 16, 2014 - 2:13pm | Earnings Q3
- October 7, 2014 - 9:51am | Research Notes