Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc., a biotechnology company, engages in developing adult stem cell therapies for neurodegenerative disorders, such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinsons disease, and multiple sclerosis. It holds rights to develop and commercialize its NurOwn technology through a worldwide licensing agreement with Ramot, the technology transfer company of the Tel Aviv University.
BCLI's NurOwn technology, an autologous adult stem cell therapy technology that differentiates bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells into specialized neuron-supporting cells. It also has agreements with Hadasit Medical Research Services and Development Ltd. to conduct its ALS clinical trials at the Hadassah Medical Center.
Brainstorm Cell Therapy was formerly known as Golden Hand Resources Inc. and changed its name to Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc. in November 2004. BCLI was founded in 2000 and is based in New York, New York.
- September 11, 2018 - 1:18pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q2
- June 2, 2018 - 7:11am | Out and About, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 10, 2018 - 9:22am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- March 4, 2018 - 11:11am | Analysis, Out and About
- November 3, 2017 - 1:08pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- May 5, 2017 - 8:59am | Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 10, 2017 - 12:00am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- December 14, 2016 - 11:37am | Research Notes
- November 2, 2016 - 8:46pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- August 4, 2016 - 10:50pm | Earnings, Earnings Q2
- July 18, 2016 - 8:54am | Research Notes
- November 30, 2015 - 7:23am | Research Notes
- November 16, 2015 - 10:34am | Earnings Q3
- September 23, 2015 - 7:06am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- August 11, 2015 - 10:12am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- April 21, 2015 - 8:25am | IP & Patents
- April 14, 2015 - 8:53am | Regulatory
- February 9, 2015 - 8:58am | IP & Patents
- February 3, 2015 - 8:30am | Regulatory
- January 8, 2015 - 1:20pm | Financings