Intrexon Corporation (XON) operates in the synthetic biology field.
XON through a suite of proprietary and complementary technologies, designs, builds, and regulates gene programs, which are DNA sequences that consist of key genetic components.
XON’s technologies include UltraVector gene design and fabrication platform, and its associated library of modular DNA components; Cell Systems Informatics; RheoSwitch inducible gene switch; AttSite Recombinases; Protein Engineering; Laser-Enabled Analysis and Processing; and ActoBiotics platform. It also provides reproductive technologies and other genetic processes to cattle breeders and producers; genetic preservation and cloning technologies; genetically engineered swine for medical and genetic research; biological insect control solutions; technologies for non-browning apple without the use of any flavor-altering chemical or antioxidant additives; commercial aquaculture products; and artwork, children's toys, and novelty goods that are derived from living organisms or enabled by synthetic biology.
XON has collaboration and license agreements with Ares Trading S.A.; ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc.; Oragenics, Inc.; Fibrocell Science, Inc.; Genopaver, LLC; S & I Ophthalmic, LLC; OvaXon, LLC; Intrexon Energy Partners, LLC; Persea Bio, LLC; Thrive Agrobiotics, Inc.; Intrexon Energy Partners II, LLC; Arch Pharmalabs Ltd.; and others. The company was formerly known as Genomatix Ltd. and changed its name to Intrexon Corporation in 2005.
Intrexon Corporation was founded in 1998 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.
- August 15, 2018 - 10:58am | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q2
- June 2, 2018 - 7:11am | Out and About, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 10, 2018 - 9:22am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- March 4, 2018 - 11:11am | Analysis, Out and About
- January 16, 2018 - 6:14pm | Out and About, Financings
- January 12, 2018 - 2:18pm | Out and About, Financings
- November 3, 2017 - 1:08pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- June 12, 2017 - 8:59am | Research Notes
- May 5, 2017 - 8:59am | Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 27, 2017 - 12:52pm | Out and About, Research Notes
- March 10, 2017 - 12:00am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- November 2, 2016 - 8:46pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- August 4, 2016 - 10:50pm | Earnings, Earnings Q2
- May 17, 2016 - 10:18am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- April 18, 2016 - 1:00pm | Research Notes
- November 16, 2015 - 10:34am | Earnings Q3
- September 25, 2015 - 9:18am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- August 26, 2015 - 9:34am | Research Notes, Financings
- August 20, 2015 - 10:21pm | Research Notes, Financings
- July 21, 2015 - 10:11am | BOD & C-Suite Updates