Intrexon Corporation (XON) operates in the synthetic biology field.
XON through a suite of proprietary and complementary technologies, designs, builds, and regulates gene programs, which are DNA sequences that consist of key genetic components.
XON’s technologies include UltraVector gene design and fabrication platform, and its associated library of modular DNA components; Cell Systems Informatics; RheoSwitch inducible gene switch; AttSite Recombinases; Protein Engineering; Laser-Enabled Analysis and Processing; and ActoBiotics platform. It also provides reproductive technologies and other genetic processes to cattle breeders and producers; genetic preservation and cloning technologies; genetically engineered swine for medical and genetic research; biological insect control solutions; technologies for non-browning apple without the use of any flavor-altering chemical or antioxidant additives; commercial aquaculture products; and artwork, children's toys, and novelty goods that are derived from living organisms or enabled by synthetic biology.
XON has collaboration and license agreements with Ares Trading S.A.; ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc.; Oragenics, Inc.; Fibrocell Science, Inc.; Genopaver, LLC; S & I Ophthalmic, LLC; OvaXon, LLC; Intrexon Energy Partners, LLC; Persea Bio, LLC; Thrive Agrobiotics, Inc.; Intrexon Energy Partners II, LLC; Arch Pharmalabs Ltd.; and others. The company was formerly known as Genomatix Ltd. and changed its name to Intrexon Corporation in 2005.
Intrexon Corporation was founded in 1998 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.
- September 25, 2015 - 9:18am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- August 26, 2015 - 9:34am | Research Notes, Financings
- August 20, 2015 - 10:21pm | Research Notes, Financings
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 21, 2015 - 10:11am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- July 1, 2015 - 9:42am | Research Notes
- June 8, 2015 - 10:30am | What's Hot, Research Notes
- May 13, 2015 - 8:22am | Regulatory
- March 30, 2015 - 9:24am | What's Hot
- June 13, 2014 - 9:23am | Regulatory
- March 7, 2014 - 4:22pm | Research Notes
- December 26, 2013 - 9:36am | Research Notes
- December 20, 2013 - 8:57am | Research Notes
- October 23, 2013 - 9:11am | Research Notes