Stemline Therapeutics (STML) a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovering, acquiring, developing, and commercialization of proprietary oncology therapeutics.
STML develops SL-401, a targeted therapy directed to the interleukin-3 receptor (IL-3R), which is in Phase II clinical trial for patients with blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm, myeloproliferative neoplasms, and acute myeloid leukemia; and in Phase I clinical trial in combination with other agents for patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma. It also develops SL-801, a novel oral small molecule reversible inhibitor of a tumor-promoting nuclear transport protein, which is in Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of solid and hematologic cancers; and SL-701, an immunotherapy that is in Phase II clinical trial to attack brain cancer.
STML also develops SL-501, a next generation IL-3R-targeted therapy that is in preclinical development.
Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in New York, New York.
- December 7, 2015 - 11:44am | Research Notes
- November 2, 2015 - 8:16am | Regulatory
- September 10, 2015 - 8:39am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- March 24, 2015 - 9:13am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- January 30, 2015 - 9:13am | Regulatory
- January 8, 2015 - 9:25am | Financings
- January 7, 2015 - 6:11pm | Financings
- December 16, 2014 - 12:15pm | Research Notes
- December 4, 2014 - 9:12am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- November 14, 2014 - 1:58pm | Earnings
- November 12, 2014 - 10:24am | Earnings
- October 16, 2014 - 2:13pm | Earnings Q3
- October 16, 2014 - 9:42am | Research Notes
- September 8, 2014 - 3:18pm | Model Portfolio
- August 18, 2014 - 1:59pm | Earnings
- August 13, 2014 - 9:07pm | Clear and Present Dangers