Pluristem Therapeutics Inc., together with its subsidiary, Pluristem Ltd., operates as a bio-therapeutics company. It focuses on the research, development, clinical trial, and manufacture of cell therapeutic products and related technologies for the treatment of various ischemic, inflammatory, and hematologic conditions, as well as autoimmune disorders.
PSTI develops PLacental eXpanded (PLX) cell therapy products, including PLX-PAD cells, which is Phase III clinical trial for the treatment of critical limb ischemia (CLI) in patients ineligible for revascularization, recovery after surgery for femoral neck fracture, and acute radiation syndrome (ARS), as well as peripheral and cardiovascular, and orthopedic diseases.
PSTI also develops PLX-R18 cells that is in Phase I clinical trial for incomplete hematopoietic recovery following hematopoietic cell transplantation, as well as conducts various in-vivo studies for the evaluation of PLX-R18 for the treatment of ARS.
PSTI has collaborative research agreement with the Berlin-Brandenburg Center for Regenerative Therapies; and a license and commercialization agreement for conducting clinical trials and commercialization of its PLX-PAD product in South Korea related to the treatment CLI and intermediate claudication.
Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Haifa, Israel.
- December 8, 2015 - 9:51am | Research Notes
- December 3, 2015 - 7:39am | Research Notes
- September 21, 2015 - 7:26am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- September 9, 2015 - 12:26pm | Research Notes, Regulatory
- August 12, 2015 - 9:24am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- August 11, 2015 - 1:35pm | Research Notes, Regulatory
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- June 25, 2015 - 10:06am | Financings, Research Notes
- May 18, 2015 - 9:02am | Regulatory
- May 6, 2015 - 7:38am | IP & Patents
- March 24, 2015 - 7:26am | What's Hot
- February 18, 2015 - 9:46am | Earnings
- February 18, 2015 - 8:21am | Regulatory
- February 9, 2015 - 8:53am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- January 9, 2015 - 9:23am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- January 6, 2015 - 10:54am | IP & Patents
- December 4, 2014 - 9:46am | Research Notes