Pluristem Therapeutics Inc., together with its subsidiary, Pluristem Ltd., operates as a bio-therapeutics company. It focuses on the research, development, clinical trial, and manufacture of cell therapeutic products and related technologies for the treatment of various ischemic, inflammatory, and hematologic conditions, as well as autoimmune disorders.
PSTI develops PLacental eXpanded (PLX) cell therapy products, including PLX-PAD cells, which is Phase III clinical trial for the treatment of critical limb ischemia (CLI) in patients ineligible for revascularization, recovery after surgery for femoral neck fracture, and acute radiation syndrome (ARS), as well as peripheral and cardiovascular, and orthopedic diseases.
PSTI also develops PLX-R18 cells that is in Phase I clinical trial for incomplete hematopoietic recovery following hematopoietic cell transplantation, as well as conducts various in-vivo studies for the evaluation of PLX-R18 for the treatment of ARS.
PSTI has collaborative research agreement with the Berlin-Brandenburg Center for Regenerative Therapies; and a license and commercialization agreement for conducting clinical trials and commercialization of its PLX-PAD product in South Korea related to the treatment CLI and intermediate claudication.
Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Haifa, Israel.
May 16, 2020 - 12:13pm |
Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings Q1
Athersys (ATHX), Homology Medicine (FIXX), Verastem (VSTM), EDITAS Medicine (EDIT), REGENXBIO (RGNX), Caladius Biosciences (CLBS), Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (BLCM),, uniQure (QURE), CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP),Aduro Biotech (ADRO), Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (BCLI), Editas medicine (EDIT), Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT), Inyellia Therapeutics (NTLA), Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS), Ultragenyx (RARE), Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR), Solid Biosciences (SLDB), MiMedx (MDXG), Stemline Therapeutics (STML) acquired by Menarini, an Italian pharma, Fate therapeutics (FATE), Sangamo Therapeutics (SGMO), bluebird bio (BLUE), BioLife Solutions BLFS, Biostage (BSTG), Pluristem (PSTI)
- May 5, 2020 - 11:40am | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About
- April 11, 2020 - 1:23pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q4
April 7, 2020 - 10:11am |
Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About
Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Reports preliminary data from its COVID-19 Compassionate Use Program, 100% survival rate for seven patients
- January 23, 2019 - 12:51pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About
- November 9, 2018 - 8:39am | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings
- September 11, 2018 - 1:18pm | Out and About, Research Notes, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q2
- June 2, 2018 - 7:11am | Out and About, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q1
- April 23, 2018 - 7:58am | Research Notes
- March 10, 2018 - 9:22am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- March 4, 2018 - 11:11am | Analysis, Out and About
- November 3, 2017 - 1:08pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- October 30, 2017 - 1:55pm | Research Notes, Financings
- September 18, 2017 - 1:11pm | Out and About
- May 5, 2017 - 8:59am | Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 27, 2017 - 12:52pm | Out and About, Research Notes
- March 10, 2017 - 12:00am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- January 18, 2017 - 4:36pm | Research Notes, Financings
- December 20, 2016 - 7:50am | Research Notes
- November 2, 2016 - 8:46pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3