Histogenics Corporation (HSGX), a regenerative medicine company, focuses on developing and commercializing products in the musculoskeletal segment of the marketplace.
HSGX offers NeoCart, a tissue implant, which is in Phase III clinical trial to treat tissue injury in the field of orthopedics, specifically cartilage damage in the knee.
HSGX has an exclusive channel collaboration agreement with Intrexon Corporation (XON) for the development and commercialization of allogeneic genetically modified chondrocyte cell therapeutics for the treatment or repair of damaged articular hyaline cartilage in humans.
Histogenics Corporation was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- June 2, 2018 - 7:11am | Out and About, Out and About, Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 10, 2018 - 9:22am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- March 4, 2018 - 11:11am | Analysis, Out and About
- January 22, 2018 - 7:26pm | Out and About, Financings
- January 9, 2018 - 8:51am | Out and About, Research Notes
- November 3, 2017 - 1:08pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- June 27, 2017 - 6:18pm | Research Notes
- May 5, 2017 - 8:59am | Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 10, 2017 - 12:00am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- March 9, 2017 - 1:00pm | Research Notes
- February 9, 2017 - 1:13pm | Research Notes
- January 12, 2017 - 8:14am | Research Notes
- November 2, 2016 - 8:46pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- October 24, 2016 - 10:02am | Research Notes
- September 16, 2016 - 8:37am | Research Notes, Financings
- August 4, 2016 - 10:50pm | Earnings, Earnings Q2
- June 24, 2016 - 12:48pm | Research Notes
- March 7, 2016 - 9:39am | Henry'omics, Out and About
- February 3, 2016 - 9:07am | Research Notes
- December 21, 2015 - 10:08am | Research Notes