Histogenics Corporation (HSGX), a regenerative medicine company, focuses on developing and commercializing products in the musculoskeletal segment of the marketplace.
HSGX offers NeoCart, a tissue implant, which is in Phase III clinical trial to treat tissue injury in the field of orthopedics, specifically cartilage damage in the knee.
HSGX has an exclusive channel collaboration agreement with Intrexon Corporation (XON) for the development and commercialization of allogeneic genetically modified chondrocyte cell therapeutics for the treatment or repair of damaged articular hyaline cartilage in humans.
Histogenics Corporation was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- July 30, 2015 - 9:22am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- July 29, 2015 - 11:16am | Earnings Alert
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 15, 2015 - 9:47am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- June 22, 2015 - 9:59am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- June 10, 2015 - 12:10pm | Regulatory, Research Notes
- February 17, 2015 - 10:08am | Earnings Alert
- February 3, 2015 - 5:28am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- February 2, 2015 - 4:14pm | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- December 18, 2014 - 9:34am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- December 8, 2014 - 10:58am | Financings
- November 16, 2013 - 6:54pm | Research Notes