Fibrocell Science (FCSC), an autologous cell and gene therapy company, focuses on discovering and developing therapies for diseases affecting the skin, connective tissues, and joints.
FCSC’s gene-therapy product candidates include FCX-007 that is in Phase I/II clinical trials to treat recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa; FCX-013, which is in pre-clinical development stage for the treatment of linear scleroderma; and gene-therapy program that is in research phase to arthritis and related conditions.
FCSC has a collaboration agreement with Intrexon Corporation (XON)for the development of FCX-007, FCX-013, and products for the treatment of chronic inflammation and degenerative diseases of human joints.
The company was formerly known as Isolagen, Inc. and changed its name to Fibrocell Science, Inc. in September 2009; was incorporated in 1992 and is based in Exton, Pennsylvania.
- September 25, 2015 - 9:18am | Research Notes, Regulatory
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 21, 2015 - 4:28pm | Research Notes, Financings
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- June 8, 2015 - 10:30am | News, Research Notes
- May 13, 2015 - 8:22am | Regulatory
- January 28, 2015 - 10:08am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- November 24, 2014 - 9:15am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- November 18, 2014 - 9:41am | Regulatory
- November 14, 2014 - 1:58pm | Earnings
- November 7, 2014 - 2:39pm | Earnings
- November 4, 2014 - 11:05am | Earnings Alert
- October 16, 2014 - 2:13pm | Earnings Q3
- October 3, 2014 - 9:57am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- September 8, 2014 - 3:18pm | Model Portfolio
- September 2, 2014 - 8:58am | Financings
- August 18, 2014 - 6:25pm | Earnings
- August 18, 2014 - 4:36pm | Financings