Fibrocell Science (FCSC), an autologous cell and gene therapy company, focuses on discovering and developing therapies for diseases affecting the skin, connective tissues, and joints.
FCSC’s gene-therapy product candidates include FCX-007 that is in Phase I/II clinical trials to treat recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa; FCX-013, which is in pre-clinical development stage for the treatment of linear scleroderma; and gene-therapy program that is in research phase to arthritis and related conditions.
FCSC has a collaboration agreement with Intrexon Corporation (XON)for the development of FCX-007, FCX-013, and products for the treatment of chronic inflammation and degenerative diseases of human joints.
The company was formerly known as Isolagen, Inc. and changed its name to Fibrocell Science, Inc. in September 2009; was incorporated in 1992 and is based in Exton, Pennsylvania.
- March 10, 2018 - 9:22am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- March 6, 2018 - 9:08am | Research Notes
- March 4, 2018 - 11:11am | Analysis, Out and About
- November 3, 2017 - 1:08pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- June 12, 2017 - 8:59am | Research Notes
- May 5, 2017 - 8:59am | Earnings, Earnings Q1
- March 10, 2017 - 11:17am | Research Notes
- March 10, 2017 - 12:00am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- March 7, 2017 - 6:30pm | Research Notes, Financings
- January 5, 2017 - 8:36am | Research Notes
- November 2, 2016 - 8:46pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- August 9, 2016 - 9:56am | Research Notes, Financings
- August 8, 2016 - 6:14pm | Research Notes, Financings
- August 4, 2016 - 10:50pm | Earnings, Earnings Q2
- June 13, 2016 - 8:13am | Research Notes
- June 8, 2016 - 9:04am | Research Notes
- April 18, 2016 - 1:00pm | Research Notes
- January 22, 2016 - 10:10am | Henry'omics, Financings
- November 16, 2015 - 10:34am | Earnings Q3
- September 25, 2015 - 9:18am | Research Notes, Regulatory