Capricor Therapeutics (CAPR) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of first-in-class biological therapeutics for the treatment of rare disorders.
CAPR’s lead candidate, CAP-1002, is an allogeneic cell therapy that is currently in clinical development for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The HOPE-Duchenne trial was funded in part by the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine.
CAPR is one of the leading companies investigating the field of extracellular vesicles and is exploring the potential of CAP-2003, a cell-free, exosome-based candidate, to treat a variety of disorders.
The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Beverly Hills, California.
- March 10, 2018 - 9:22am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- March 4, 2018 - 11:11am | Analysis, Out and About
- January 16, 2018 - 7:49am | Out and About
- November 3, 2017 - 1:08pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- May 12, 2017 - 5:42pm | Out and About, Research Notes
- May 8, 2017 - 8:55am | Out and About, Financings
- May 5, 2017 - 8:59am | Earnings, Earnings Q1
- April 1, 2017 - 8:23am | Research Notes, Financings
- March 27, 2017 - 12:52pm | Out and About, Research Notes
- March 10, 2017 - 12:00am | Earnings, Earnings Q4
- February 9, 2017 - 1:13pm | Research Notes
- November 2, 2016 - 8:46pm | Earnings, Earnings Q3
- October 20, 2016 - 9:07am | Research Notes
- September 15, 2016 - 5:38pm | Research Notes, Financings
- August 4, 2016 - 10:50pm | Earnings, Earnings Q2
- March 15, 2016 - 9:18am | Henry'omics, Financings
- February 23, 2016 - 12:43pm | Henry'omics, BOD & C-Suite Updates
- November 16, 2015 - 10:34am | Earnings Q3
- October 6, 2015 - 7:03am | Research Notes, Financings
- September 28, 2015 - 9:32am | Research Notes, Financings