Capricor Therapeutics (CAPR) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of first-in-class biological therapeutics for the treatment of rare disorders.
CAPR’s lead candidate, CAP-1002, is an allogeneic cell therapy that is currently in clinical development for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The HOPE-Duchenne trial was funded in part by the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine.
CAPR is one of the leading companies investigating the field of extracellular vesicles and is exploring the potential of CAP-2003, a cell-free, exosome-based candidate, to treat a variety of disorders.
The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Beverly Hills, California.
- October 6, 2015 - 7:03am | Research Notes, Financings
- September 28, 2015 - 9:32am | Research Notes, Financings
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- June 8, 2015 - 10:06am | Regulatory, Research Notes
- April 22, 2015 - 11:37am | Regulatory
- April 8, 2015 - 8:35am | Regulatory
- March 31, 2015 - 8:40am | Regulatory
- March 5, 2015 - 10:58am | News
- February 27, 2015 - 9:31am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- February 4, 2015 - 10:30am | Financings
- January 23, 2015 - 9:29am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- January 13, 2015 - 10:15am | Research Notes
- January 12, 2015 - 10:06am | Financings
- November 18, 2014 - 8:56am | Regulatory
- November 18, 2014 - 8:38am | Regulatory
- November 14, 2014 - 1:58pm | Earnings
- November 13, 2014 - 11:16am | Earnings