Bellicum Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel cellular immunotherapies for various forms of cancer, including both hematological and solid tumors, as well as orphan inherited blood disorders.
BLCM has three product candidates in clinical development: BPX-501, an adjunct T-cell therapy product candidate being evaluated in Phase I/II clinical trials in children and adults following a T-depleted, haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HSCT); BPX-601, a GoCAR-T product candidate in Phase I development for solid tumors expressing the prostate stem cell antigen; and BPX-701, a T cell receptors (TCR) product candidate in Phase I development for AML with future development potential for treatment of solid tumors expressing the preferentially-expressed antigen in melanoma.
BLCM has collaboration agreements with Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc to evaluate, develop, and commercialize T-cell therapies; Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesú for the design and development of various T cell immunotherapies; and Academisch Ziekenhuis Leiden for research to discover and validate high-affinity TCR product candidates targeting various cancer-associated antigens.
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
- December 6, 2015 - 12:52pm | What's Hot
- October 29, 2015 - 9:45am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 16, 2015 - 4:57pm | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- March 25, 2015 - 9:26am | Financings
- January 13, 2015 - 9:55am | Research Notes
- December 18, 2014 - 8:10pm | Financings
- November 16, 2013 - 6:54pm | Research Notes