Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc., a gene therapy company, engages in discovering and developing novel medicines that offer therapeutic benefit to patients suffering from chronic or debilitating disease. It primary focuses on developing AVA-101, which is in a Phase IIa trial for the treatment of wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD). The company is also developing AVA-201, a product candidate for the prevention of wet AMD; AVA-311 that is in preclinical studies for the treatment of juvenile X-linked retinoschisis, a rare genetic disease of the retina with no approved therapy; and AVA-322 and AVA-323 for the treatment of color vision deficiency. Avalanche Biotechnologies, Inc. has a collaboration agreement with Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to research, develop, and commercialize gene therapy products. The company was formerly known as Avalanche Biotechnologies, Inc. and changed its name to Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. in May 2016. Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
- November 20, 2015 - 9:26am | BOD & C-Suite Updates
- July 26, 2015 - 11:46am | Research Notes
- July 24, 2015 - 11:28am | Research Notes, BOD & C-Suite Updates
- July 18, 2015 - 3:33pm | Research Notes
- July 12, 2015 - 5:53pm | Research Notes
- July 5, 2015 - 3:07pm | Research Notes
- July 1, 2015 - 9:42am | Research Notes